Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update continues!

Last Saturday, I went to Lulu's to chill with the calmer kids of the choir. We had pizza, played Rock Band, karaoke, and danced. Jesse wouldn't let me sit down. That Sunday, I actually went to temple and everyone was like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I guess they did miss me. On Wednesday, Steven came to visit me and see how EMHS looks now. He was like, "Wow, this is not El Monte!" We had our choir district festival the same day, too. Mountain View sound a lot better. Rosemead did a very good job. Arroyo, the usual. I saw Mr. Roy Saenz and gave him a big. I met his friend named Brian. After the festival, I chilled with Minh a little bit. I was texting Steven and Elvis about where we were going to head out. I ended up going home. On Friday, I went to Don Bosco Tech's last dance. It was an interesting experience, I'll tell ya. The dance basically was: all of the girls dance in the middle and guys walk around and look and ask the girls to dance. Bosco's an all boys school. I met up with Eric, Kevin, David, and Chester. I saw Sarah, too. I had to go back to my car to get my ID so Eric can get me in. We went in and I never knew how strict Bosco was. We couldn't chew gum and the guards were searching through bags and everything. I went to the restroom before I started dancing. It was awkward at first. We went around the dance floor. I was the only girl in that group of guys. I danced with David first. We felt like outcasts, so we sat on the stage. Then Kevin pulled me to the dance floor and we danced, but the guard flashed the light at us so we stopped and headed back to the stage. We made several rounds around the dancefloor..and I literally mean SEVERAL rounds. I ended up dancing with Chester majority of the night (: Pretty good dancer, I'll tell ya. We left early and headed out to someone's party in Arcadia. I saw many familiar faces. I saw Mister cool guy ELVIS LAM at the party. He's so much cuter nowwwww 'cause he gots a LIP RING<333 Oh f'sho! Haha. The party got raided by the po-po, so I ended going home and talking on the phone until 4:15 am<3 (: I didn't do much today. I'll update tomorrow on what happens at temple. W00T!

No comments:

Post a Comment