Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Morning!

Good morning, blogspot readers! It the first official day of spring break for me! WOOHOO! I'm excited about all the events that are planned out for the break! Technically, spring break started yesterday after school. I went to the mall yesterday with Steven to search for prom dresses. That was a big FAIL. None of the stores had super cute dresses. -__- That is why I'm going to Ontario Mills Outlet today to hopefully find THE dress for prom. Thanks Linda (: Tomorrow is supposed to be the beach, but I don't know how that's going to work. Sunday, I'm going to temple and afterwards, I'm heading out to Rose Hills to visit Kevin (RIP, friend. It's been 3 years :/). On Monday, Donuts are going out to dinner and a movie night at Wendy R.'s house. Tuesday, I believe this is a day I'm free. I'll probably end up hanging out with an old friend or something like that. On Wednesday, my friends along with my A Cappella chitlins are going to Legg Lake for a picnic and water balloon fight? I'm not so sure. On Thursday, I'm free because I'm not going to Six Flags with Donuts. I have a very big fear of heights and I hate rollercoasters. On Friday, I'm going to try and go to Lake Perris to visit Donuts, but I'm basically free this day, too. On Saturday, there might be a party I might attend with my girls. Sunday is just temple and maybe visiting a friend. I believe on the free days, I'll end up doing my homework, including today and tomorrow and next Saturday and Sunday. Let's get a recap from the last time I blogged. I last blogged on April 4th which was 6 days ago. That's a lot to recap! Hahaha I'm just kidding. On April 5th, I didn't exactly go to temple. I went to do some volunteering and to visit a friend. I got frozen yogurt, too. YUM! I went home and did homework. Monday, I had stuff due for the senior quest. I ended up at Doublz during 6th period with Angie and Wendy. We were discussing random things. We walked back to school for the senior club meeting, but it had ended by the time we got back so we decided to hang out at the lunch tables until 5 to plan out spring break, talk about prom, and much more. The next day, I don't remember exactly what we did. I think I hung out in Chang's office like always. Hahaha, fun, right? I think I skipped a little bit of third period today to talk to Ms. Boschetti. On Wednesday, I believe we had a pep rally during lunch for the softball team. I think for the first time, Luis has actually stood NEXT to me at lunch. Here's the thing...Luis and I haven't spoken to each other since that whole Sadies incident. It's been about a month I believe, or almost a month. I'm not exactly sure. I still hang out in the same crowd even if it was awkward between us. He kept isolating himself from everyone to keep himself from feeling weird. He basically was being a dick to me. I attempted to talk to him, but nothing happened. All I had in return was short answers, which I f***ing hated. I then gave up on trying to talk to him. He told a friend of mine that he wasn't going to try and be my friend so I said "To hell with him them." and I never tried talking to Luis again. Hahaha. I actually spoke about 6 words to him that day and that was it. He was bumping and pushing people around. I was standing in front of Angie and he bumped her which caused her to bump me off of the step. I was like "HEY HEY HEY WATCH IT!" I ended up in Lionettes during 6th because Mr. Whisler gave me a sick guilt trip ): Thursday was our last day of school before spring break. I didn't go to third period, kinda because I had an emergency about UCR stuff. I didn't stay in 4th that long because I was helping with the $1 dance. It was a success. While I was helping set up, John V. Tran pulled me aside and gave me this folded piece of paper. I was like "What's this?" and he told me just to read it. I opened it up and I knew who that letter was from right when I saw the handwriting. It was a letter from Luis. He told me how he missed me and missed talking to me and being my friend and whatnot. He also wrote an apology about a lot of things. Honestly, I didn't know what to do after I read it. I decided to text him and tell him to talk to me after his practice. That didn't work out so well, so I have to find another day to talk everything out and start our friendship over again. Sigh. Well I'm going to go get ready for Ontario Mills Outlet. SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment