Friday, April 17, 2009

11:53PM

Hello blogspot readers. I'm very tired at the moment, but I feel like I should do an update blog and then a venting blog. On Wednesday, I went to the Beach Supermarket in San Gabriel to buy tomatoes, lettuce, and Cookie & Cream ice cream. I had to slice tomatoes for the barbecue and peel the lettuce, too. We were having a barbecue. This wasn't supposed to be an A Cappella event, but majority of the people that went were from A Cappella. Funny thing, ain't it? First thing I did was get on the swings with Crystal and we gossipped, bonded, and chit-chatted. The grill starting and I was hungry. It was a pretty windy and beautiful day at Legg Lake. I had fun. (: I played volleyball, sang songs, played on the lake's playground. I felt like I was a little kid all over again. I screamed with Wendy. There was a teensy little bit of drama, but I was not involved. We played Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare. That was a very interesting game, I'll tell you. (: I ended up walking to Crystal's and waited for Wendy's mother to take me home. I came home and probably ate some more and slept. The next day, I went corsage shopping with Vi Lam. First we went to the shop on Valley towards San Gabriel. Their corsages/boutonnieres were really nice. It was very similar to the one I got for SVHS' prom last year. She was going to charge me $35 for 3 roses and the boutonniere. For 2 roses, it was $25. I told her I'm going to go talk to my date about it and come back another time. After, we went to Jack in the Box because I was craving curly fries and she wanted to drink soda. We headed out to Las Tunas afterwards to look for Flower Mart. Their corsages were SO expensive, but extremely pretty. I couldn't afford it, so I headed out to Kim's Florist in Alhambra. My brother's girlfriend referred me to her, so I decided to check it out. The corsages there were pretty legit and cheap, too. I didn't realize that because I added orchids onto my corsage, it would cost that much more. The total was around $45 dollars. I have 3 roses and 3-5 orchids. My corsage is going to look very pretty this year unlike that piece of crap I had for EMHS' prom last year. After, I went home and helped around the house and slept like always. Today, I tried sleeping in, but failed because I kept getting prankcalled. I had Omana's for brunch with Miranda while we gossipped. Later on, I walked with Wendy to McDonald's and we discussed the reuniting LNPRN[triotriotrio]. We were talking about other plans for the rest of Spring Break. We saw Griselda and David, so we stopped and chitchatted for a bit. I came home, ate some more, and was glued to the computer for a good few hours. It wasn't that much of an interesting day. Now time to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment