Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Morning!

I'm supposed to be at the beach right now, but I told the kids I wouldn't go because I didn't feel like taking the bus and getting lost on the way there and back. I really wanted to go to Venice Pier today. Even if it's cold, I just wanted to walk on the boardwalk. (:

"Oh, when the sun beats down and burns the tar up on the roof,
& your shoes get so hot, you wish your tired feet were fire-proof!
Under the Boardwalk, down by the sea, yeahhhh
on a blanket with my baby, is where I'll be!

(Under the boardwalk) out of the sun!
(Under the boardwalk) We'll be having some fun!
(Under the boardwalk) people walking above
(Under the boardwalk) We'll be falling in love
Under the Boardwalk!"

Hahah, that song was in my head. Well, I'm probably not going to do anything today besides catching up on homework and sleeping and eating like ALWAYS! YAY ME! Last night was crazy! I snuck out for the first time in my life! It was so scary. I was clearing things up with someone. I was out for about an hour and a half. It felt good how things went back to normal. I've missed you, sweetie. It's been a hard 4 weeks trying not to think about what has happened. I'm tired. I think I'll finish this blog later. TIME TO NAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment