Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Evening!

I have a bone to pick with someone. The other day, I texted an old friend to say hey and I told him "What, you're too cool to talk to me now because you're hung up on working out your friendship with her [exgf]?" and he told me "No. I haven't spoken to her for 2 days" so I asked him what does he and she talk about. In my mind, I'm wondering if she spoke smack about me to him, and what do you f***ing know? She does! She told him that I wouldn't fight her. That girl doesn't even DARE to speak to me, so why is she saying stupid things like that? I don't get her sometimes. It's like you're out to f***ing get me, you stupid trick. I freakin' told him that she doesn't even talk shit to me for one and she never offered to fight me. I'm so much smarter than her though. I'm not going to risk graduation just to break her face. Do you honestly think I'm that f***ing dumb like you are? Seriously, grow up already! It's some middle school B.S. that you're trying to pull on me. -___- Then my friend goes and tells me that the one thing he learned from his ex is to be straight up so he told me that I was being a weenie about this whole situation and that it had many opportunities where it could have been fixed. I started to get mad and told him off and said "I listened to you when you told me to ignore her which I did until stuff happened. What, you want me to fight her? What good does that to? We both won't get anything out of it. Even IF i do fight her, she's not going to stop talking shit. I know her too well. If I were you, I wouldn't even TRY to be friends with her again, because she knows she has you in the palm of her hands. You know what, I'm just going to let things be and ignore it completely. I'm not going to stoop down to someone's level and be immature. What she's doing, REAL mature. And to add on top of that, when you're mature enough to have our friendship out in the open and not hide it, feel free to text/call me then." Ugh. You tell me you've matured and shit, but if you truly were mature, you wouldn't hide the fact that you're trying to be friends with me. Whatever, dickface. You only came to me because she wouldn't talk to you anymore. REAL F***ING MATURE.


----------


I'm so tired. I hate driving! Today, I woke up at 6:03am because Alex Le IMed me and it went to my phone for some reason. I left my house at 11 to go pick up Angie to head out to the baseball field so we can watch our varsity baseball team play against Arroyo. We won 3-0. I believe that's the 2nd win we had this season. FAIL! I saw the Avila's. I gave everyone a hug. I haven't seen them since the first few baseball games. :/ After, I went to pick up Jio and Wendy. Then we headed out to Alhambra to pick up Elvis and his friends. After this, we headed out to Ontario Mills Outlet. That was the longest drive EVER. I f***ing hate traffic. We got there and parked. We went around to Group USA and none of the dresses really caught my attention except this one blue one that was just 11 sizes to big for me. We went to other stores along the way to help Jio find a tux and vest. I went to JCPenney. There was nothing there. I had an Auntie Anne's pretzel. YUM! I want another one! I love their freakin' food court, dude! It's so huge! We left the mall around 5. I found my dress at David's Bridal. It's 100 bucks, so I must find 50 bucks somehow. Time to start selling stuff! HAHAHA or even FUNDRAISE! I dropped off everyone at home and came home and started blogging. I made myself a hot pocket and cookies. YUMYUM!


----------


I have some venting to do. I was supposed to go talk things out with someone, but apparently he had forgotten to pencil me into his busy schedule because he was with his damn girlfriend. Like do you not understand when I said "I'm going to come over tomorrow to talk, then, okay?" and he replied with an "Okay." I bet he didn't even remember. I don't understand you sometimes. You write me a letter telling me you freakin' miss me and that you miss being friends with me and being able to talk to me. If you cared that much, you would've cared enough to take time out of your schedule to talk to me so that our friendship can start over and work out again. Don't you understand that boyfriends and girlfriends aren't always going to be there for you? I'm sure you don't planning on marrying her. I know you way too well for you to even go beyond this "serious" relationship you have with her. Anyway, think about it this way. In f***ing 10 years, who the HELL is going to be there for you? Yeah, that's right. ME, your f***ing friend. Not her, because I KNOW she will be history by then. It's supposed to be friends > girlfriend. Apparently, that's not how you see it. If you cared that much, we would've made up already.

In all honesty, I really do miss you too. I miss be able to talk to you. I miss being your friend. I miss you just as much as you miss me. I miss all those weekend kickbacks we had at your house. I miss seeing and being with your family. I miss our inside jokes and our stupidness together. I miss my cutayyy. I miss the Penis to my LeftNutPenisRightNut. I miss my walking-to-4th, 5th,6th period buddy. I miss going to your games and cheering for you. I can't even go cheer for you now because it feels so awkward knowing that your girlfriend is there. I miss being that girl that made the cutest posters for you. It's like now, you don't even want one anymore. Besides, she would probably stare at me. HAHA. I miss our hugs. I miss the only person I give PHANtastic hugs to. There's just so much to tell you, but I have to wait until we talk in person to have that all come out. You messed up with me big time. Don't expect our friendship to be picked up from where we left off. This is going to be taken slowly and everything is going to be taken into consideration and whatnot. Don't think that I'm letting you off easily, son. Well, I'm getting tired and depressed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment