Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bloopbloop <(^^<)

Hello. I'm tired at the moment. it's 11:07pm. I'm watching the Simpsons, my favorite cartoon along with Family Guy. :D It's time to blogblogblog! I decided that I'm going to end up going to Sadies, since this is my last year and the last Sadies I'll ever attend. I'm going to keep my goal of going to every single dance this whole year. I'm sure you're all wondering who the heck I had asked. Yes, it's obvious. I asked Luis Avila to be my date to Sadies. I did it in a totally cute way, too. (: He's in baseball and a week ago, I asked him what are some typical prices of baseball equipment for my "own knowledge." He told me some prices and questioned me and I told him i was just wondering. Basically, I always walk with jerkface boy to the locker room after 5th so we were discussing about how I wasn't going to Sadies. He questioned my not going to Sadies and I told him that I didn't feel like going and I thought the guy I had wanted to ask probably already got asked. He asked me to tell him who I was going to ask so he can tell me if they've been asked or not. I said "Nah, it's cool. It's pointless either way. Has anyone asked you yet?" He told me no one has asked him which totally surprised and shocked me at the same time. After I walked him, I went to Activities to make some posters for Renaissance. After I finished that poster, I decided "Hmm, let's make Luis that Sadies poster." that I had been debating about making for the past few days. On the poster, I decided to use that one MasterCard commercial where they give you a bunch of items and prices next to it and in the end it says "PRICELESS." I wrote on the poster I made for him "Baseball: $15; Bat: $300; Cleats: $150; Gloves: $25; Date w/ CUTAYYYYY to SADIES: PRICELESS." I think some of the prices weren't exact. I don't remember, haha. The next day was Friday, the 27th, I believe. I brought my poster and left it in Ms. Miyamoto's room so I can make him go with me after 5th to get it and show it to him, etc. I was excused from my 4th period to go set up for my "Pennies for Patients" activity. He has Activities T.A. for 4th and I was hoping to see him when I went there, but he went with Ms. Chang to the District Office to take down our display. He seemed PMS-y when he came back, so I kept a distance. There was a band playing music during lunch, so our activity was cancelled until next week. I went to sit with the lunch crew and he seemed totally fine afterwards. He hugged me and everything. I was like "Okay.." The band was pretty cool. Jovani was getting all wet over seeing that one hot girl :P I was getting a bit nervous in 5th period because I knew the bell was going to ring and I was going to ask him. The bell rings and I'm slowly making my way to the door to take my time in thinking about whether I should ask him that day or not. We met up and I was like "Come with me to Miyamoto's! I have to give you something." We walked all the way there and he was like "Why are we going to Miyamoto's?!" and I replied "I have something cute for you that you'll love!" We got to the classroom and I went in to get my poster. I told him that this is why I had asked him for the prices of the baseball equipment and I opened up the poster for him to read. He had the hugest smile on his face and hugged me for what seemed to be like forever. He was like "You're so cute!" LOL! & THAT is how I asked the boy to Sadies. Saturday, the 28th, I began my Senior Quest hours. I went to Beagles & Buddies with Jennifer. We toured around the shelter at first. I was scared of the huge dogs. Even some of the little dogs scared me because they kept barking. Jennifer and I bathed like 6 dogs that day. Four of them were puppies that were just brought to the shelter. Two of them were currently already living at the shelter. The dogs are so cute, let me tell you! You should adopt these dogs. They need a loving home. I want to just take them all home with me! I also had to pick up poo. ): That was probably the most grossest thing I had to do. I had to rush home because my brother needed the van for something. Luis came to pick me up to help him file his FAFSA after I showered. He helped me with the birthday poster I made for Lolita. Luis took me home around 6ish. I got ready and Wendy O. came to pick me up. I had to pick up my camera from Jennifer. We rolled out to pick up Chacon and then headed to Lolita's house. I had one Tito's sub and it was MMMMGOOOD. I also had the macaroni salad with ham. It was delicious! Lolita was on her way back with Chacon, so the Wendy's, Griselda, David, and others were getting ready to surprise her. We sang "Happy Birthday" to her as soon as she came in. We all exchanged hugs and sat down and talked. I went with Wendy O. to go get Angie and Jio because they were outside. Who would've thought that Jio was behind the wall waiting for us to come by to jump out at us and scare us? I screamed when he jumped out at us and laughed afterwards. He scared the heebiejeebies out of me! ): -_____- There was a DJ and everythinggg! Abel came and so did Lulu, Rafael, Gus, and Erick. I had to leave early because Wendy O. was my ride. Sunday, I didn't go to temple because I had to finish up the first 5 hours of my Senior Quest. I went to Noodle World with Vi for lunch. We wanted Maneki's but they were closed -__-. Yummy spicy spaghetti! <3 I went to get froyo and headed off to the shelter. We had orientation and toured the shelter properly and learned to do things properly. I saw a few familiar faces there from my school. I met this girl from Santa Fe High School, but I didn't get her name. I'm going to continue my hours tomorrow and she'll probably be there again. I fell in love with two dogs, a chubby beagle and Laila. Yesterday, I don't remember what I did. HAHA. Oh, I left my hours sheet at home so I had to drive home to get it during lunch. ): During 6th period, Luis was having a bit too much fun with trying on my choir dress. I called my mother to come pick me up, but she sent my brother to pick me up instead. He got his pretty Lexus back from the shop. My mom cooked me that shrimp dish I love. (: It sprinkled and I got a headache. I had to take my A Cappella dress home because some stupid person freakin' vandalized my dress with make-up. I was extremely pissed off yesterday because of that. Seriously, are you a f***ing idiot? It was only MY dress that was drawn on, too. UGH! Whatever, I'll get over it. Today was another extremely boring day. I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night and I don't know why. I have a test for physiology tomorrow. I have government readings to do. I have to study court cases. I have to memorize words for our choir songs. I got Luis mad at me. Stupid bastard walked away from me. CACFACE. I hung out with Angie and Wendy R. after school because I was tripping out about the Cal Grant application thing. I went to the counselors' office to ask Ms. Boschetti about the application, but I got Mr. Bernthal to help me instead. I went to the Career Center to ask Mr. Torres for help on it. I am still debating whether or not I should go to prom. I need money! We're having our Hollywood Knights game tomorrow and I'm extremely excited for it. Come out and watch EMHS Faculty play against celebrities! I'm getting seepy! That's a sign! Phantastic OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment