Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good Morning!

Hello! It's 9:15am and I just woke up about 15 minutes ago. I've been waking up a lot in the middle of the night for the past 3 days. It's getting to the point where I need to schedule a doctor's appointment to check that up, along with my bruised patella. I'm continuing my Senior Quest hours today at Beagles and Buddies. Then afterwards, I have to head out to one of my friends' house to record for our video project. Funzies, right? I need money to go buy two blue t-shirts, felt sheets, and puffy paint because I'm going to attempt and make my shirts for Sadies. I also need a purple shirt for Friday because it's the Renaissance assembly that day and seniors are purple. Basically I need to update on what has happened in the past week. On March 4th, it was Wendy Le's birthday. I didn't get to see her, but I did send her a text to wish her "Happy Birthday." I went to the Hollywood Knights basketball game against my school's faculty. It was such an exciting game! It was extremely hot, too -__- I got to see Aaron Carter, Cody Linley, Michael Copon, DJ D-Wrek, Aaron Yoo, Shayne Lamas, and some other celebrities that I can't remember the name on the top of my head. I got to take picture with a few of them, too. Cody Linley is so cute, and you know what? LUIS AVILA is just jealous. LOL. I got into the post-game party where we fed the celebrities. I also got Wendy, Angie, and Luis to get in, too. Stupid cheerleaders were in my way and all up in Cody's grill! Thanks to Betty, I finally got my picture with Cody after waiting for God knows how long! I ended up going to Omana's after to get some tacos. MMMgood (: I didn't come home until like 10:30, enjoyed my tacos, talked to Troy, and then knocked the f*** out. On Thursday, it was just a normal school day like any other day, but it was an extremely rocky day. I was annoyed the whole day. I was basically having a moodswing due to PMS and having to me almost that time of the month and I honestly didn't mean to seem "mad," but someone took it that way and I didn't get my hug ): I got annoyed at the end of the day and I just walked away "pissed off" at someone, too. :/ Honestly it was just NOT my day. I felt so horrible after I came home and tears started running down my face. I wanted to text and tell them "I'm sorry for the way I was acting," but I chose not to and took a nap. I told myself that the next day would be much better. (: Well, guess what! It WAS better. (: I was frustrated with how stubborn Joanna was about window markers. I mean, it's not that big of a deal to way just a day to freakin' get the window markers. I was pissed, but whatever, like anyone cared anyway! During 5th, we just discussed about our video project. During 6th, I took Luis' letterman, went to Angie's house w/ Wendy and discussed prom stuff like party buses, dress shopping, pictures, and all that good stuff. (: According to the list we made, there's 22 of us going (this is including Luis and whomever his date is if he does end up going to prom). It's Angie & Bradley (hopefully he's back by then), Alondra & Chacon, Griselda & David, Jio + 1, Wendy R. & John (hopefully! I'm crossin my fingers on this one because I have two others trying to help me convince these two to go to prom), Joanna + 1 (she told me a while back she wanted to roll out with us), Wendy O., Jesse, Lee & Zavala, Miranda & Roger, and me (I'm not sure if I'm going to have a date; hopefully!) which makes around 20, along with Luis would be 22. The party bus prices were extremely high. So far the cheapest price we got was $62 per person for about 7 hours. After we discussed prom stuff, we all walked back to school to go to the baseball game to support Luis. He's a pretty good pitcher, I must say. I don't remember last year's ONE baseball game that I went to, unfortunately. When league starts, I'll start purchasing my posters to make him :P Kevin was teaching me terms for baseball 'cause I was half clueless about the sport. Sad, isn't it? Hahaha. It was freezing cold, but luckily I had his letterman to keep me warm. We lost the game, but it's okay. The school was Western Christian High School and let me tell you, they prayed SO much at that game. Jeebus! Anyway, I'll update later. I'm going to go get ready to play with a bunch of dogs and clean kennels. Phantastic's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment