Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Sucks.

Good afternoon, readers. I'm currently sitting on my bed sorting stuff out of my binder and attempting to start the homework. I dislike government homework. There's SO much work to do. there's like 41 terms to define and 11 questions to answer. I also have to do definitions for physiology along with the book work she gave us. My mom just yelled at me earlier for labeling the cds incorrectly and I was infuriated because I did read the label of the cds my dad gave me and it said that certain number and she was like "Don't argue with me" in Vietnamese. I yelled back anyway because I was pissed off and I fixed a few of the cds. She makes it so much more complicated than the situation already is. All I needed to do was change the numbers on the cd. It's as simple as that and she goes and yells at me thinking that it's the end of the world and that I'm wasting her time. I label faster than anyone in my family and I probably write faster too so it's not that big of a f***ing deal. -_____-WHAT a freakin' great way to start off my week, dude. UGH! Anyway, so my cousin from Vietnam has been trying to contact me through Yahoo Messenger and I feel terrible because I haven't signed on that thing for basically EVER. Hopefully I get into contact with him soon. It's been months since I've spoken to him. I didn't go to temple today like I said I would because my menstrual cramps were excruciating. ): Let's have a recap of yesterday. My day started off by going to lunch with Joanna, Randy, and Kathy. At first, we rolled out to Maneki's, but I found out it got evicted. I never knew that. I had a few of my friends got sick from their sushi and they found worms in it too, which is gross, so we had to figure out another place to go to. I didn't feel like JR Cafe, so we rolled out to Baccali's. I had korean bbq style filet mignon. It was yummay! I had to leave asap because I had to do my SQ hours again at Beagles and Buddies. I was only able to do 2 hours. We had a few new dogs that were extremely cute. Afterwards, I came home and my dad began lecturing me about boys because my mom said that she SAW me come out of my "boyfriend's" car. She told me that there was always this black car that never picks me up in front of my house or never drops me off in front of my house. I was thinking to myself that the only black car that takes me home is Wendy Ochoa. I got mad and told my mom "Dude, that's WENDY, mom..a GIRL!" in Vietnamese and she was like "Well, how come she never drops you off in front of our house then?" and all this stupid assumptions and I got mad and told her to stop assuming that every person that takes me home is a guy and that they're my boyfriend. It gets me mad how she does that. Like, dude, what the f***? I can't have guy friends now? I have more guy friends than girl friends. Watch, she's going to assume EVERY SINGLE GUY FRIEND that comes over my house is my boyfriend, except Phong. LOL! F*** man. I'm so heated right now, I want to sock the wall. After I showered, I drove to Celeste's house to finish up our video project for Hamlet for Cho's class. I couldn't stop laughing at Joanna because when she was putting on make-up to make herself to look like a guy and she looked like an Asian Fabio. When we were rehearsing, I couldn't stop laughing at her because of her facial expressions which caused Celeste and Jennifer to laugh to. The whole time we were recording, I decided to turn around and face the other way so I wouldn't make Celeste laugh. After we were done with the video, we went to Joanna's cousin's house to celebrate her birthday. We ate food and I noticed this cute guy that's in Kyodai, I believe. Whatever, eh. Hahaha. Afterwards, we headed out to Lily's pad to say "Hello!" and watch them play Cranium for a bit. It was quite funny. I started craving chocolate-covered gummy bears yesterday because of Lily, and I'm still craving them until I get them. I hate daylight savings in the spring. ): We all lose an hour of sleep and I seriously need my sleep ): I've fallen in love with the song "Sunset" by Marques Houston. It's very similar to how I'm feeling at this moment. This morning, I woke up at 9ish and I decided not to go to temple because my menstrual cramps were hurting me. This is the only thing I dislike about being a girl, the fact that we go through this every single month bugs the crap out of me. -__- Since Friday, some of my girls and I have been discussing prom and it has gotten me all excited. I already have the layout of how I want my dress to be. I want my dress to be royal blue with gray, backless, drags a little bit, and there's a slit on the dress on the side. I sent my design to Jacky Tai already in hopes of having him design that dress for me and not charge too much. I have a lot of money to save up. I have to save up money for my ticket, dress, hair, make-up, mani/pedi, party bus, pictures, and yearbook page. That's at least...almost 4 bills I got to save here. ): Boohoo. Depression! I'm not even sure if I'm going to have a date to prom either. I mean, I know it's like 2 months away, but I want to be prepared ahead of time for it so when the day comes, I don't have to flip the heck out and waste time. I'm super excited for prom more than for New York! Hahaha. Sadies is actually coming up this Friday and I haven't figured out what to wear with Luis yet. Maybe we'll discuss it tomorrow or something, I don't know. I want to cut like..5 inches of my hair off, but I haven't been able to go to the salon. :/ I'm going to focus some more on the homework now. I'll blog later or something. Phantastic out!

No comments:

Post a Comment