Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update.

Hello! It's almost the end of February. Goodness, this month has passed by a bit quicker than I thought. I've fallen in love with the song "Halo" by Beyonce. It's on repeat at the moment. Haha. I believe the last thing I wrote about was the hang out with the lunch crew which was weeks ago. I'll update starting from that weekend. I don't think we had school that Monday after the kickback. I spent the whole day doing homework, I think. Haha, most likely, I did. The 18th was the one month mark from A Cappella's trip to New York. I'm so not excited for that. On the 20th, I had to go to Whittier Narrows Recreation Area to help set up and practice for the LA Tet Festival that weekend. I went there right after school with Annie. I had to take care of all the paperwork for the ladies that were participating in the Miss Vietnam LA and Mrs. Vietnam LA Pageant. Let me tell you, these ladies were extremely unprepared, unorganized, and they drove me NUTS. I had Annie's phone because I had to take her calls while she worked the the Mrs. Pageant contestants. I left early with a big cup or porridge. Luis came to pick me up along with Miranda and Wendy R. to head back to his house for a little get-together for Bradley who was leaving to the army the Monday after that week. I'm going to miss Bradley's humor, no lie. I was not in the greatest mood when we were on our way to Luis' casa. Wendy R. wouldn't freakin' move over so I had to walk to the other side where the baby carseat was and I had to climb over that to sit. I slammed his doors by accident. They were telling me to relax and I was already mad from the girls and ladies being unprepared and bugging the crap out of me. Luis said something and I said "F*** your life," but I didn't mean it. He told me jokingly to get out of the car and I was so close to climbing out of the car, but Wendy R. had said "I think she already had enough trouble getting inside the car." I stayed extremely quiet the whole ride there. I was mumbling to myself out of anger and Luis tried comforting me. We waited for everyone to come back so we can all chill. We had pizza and sat by the fire thingurrmabobber. We were playing some card games and then everyone had to leave. Jay randomly called me that night to go hang out which was a total shocker to me because he NEVER calls me to hang out because he's gosh darn too cool for me now! Stupid bakla face. (: Anyway, Luis took me home safely. The next day, I had to get up early to leave to the festival. My mother and father had sticks up their butt and snapped at me about going to the festival and nagging me. I asked my mother to lend me the car, she said no. I wasn't about to ask my dad to lend me his car because he was driving the BMW because my brother took his Lexus. I got angry so I called Annie to see if she can give me a ride. She was busy at the park already so I called Diem to tell her that I have no car. I started walking to the park since that was the only way I could get myself there. I walked to the liquor store and my mother drove by to pick me up and take me. It was a very silent car ride there. Diem came to pick me up to get some food before the festival had started. We went to Starbucks and CVS. As soon as we got back, I had to change into my opening ceremony Vietnamese traditional dress. I had to hold the big dishthing that held the scissors for the sponsors to cut the ribbon. I also had to help give awards to the sponsors. Diem had to leave for a bit, but as soon as she came back, we had to roll out to the 99cents store to buy gift bags to prepare for the pageant winners that night. I got a grip load of free food. I had a teensy problem this day. Annie had brought me her dresses to wear for the fashion show. All the dresses had a problem. One was missing a string, the other one had no zipper. I had to resort to her mom's dress which I did not have the chest for. It kept showing my bra, so I had to pull my bra down a few times. I helped Diem with the check-in list for the girls who were running for the Miss Vietnam LA pageant. I had to take down the fashion show list, too. The fashion show went well. I had to walk twice. There were an uneven number of girls walking. The pageant went well except for the beginning. I had to hold the dish of numbers for the contestants to pick for their question. They had really pretty Vietnamese tradtional dresses and evening gowns. That night, I met a designer/make-up_hair artist named Jacky Tai. He gave me his number and MySpace so that if I wanted him to design my dress for prom, he'll do it. He charges $100 for hair and make-up which isn't bad and his work is fabulous. I got to see the nephew this day. He let me hold him! I was so surprised. The cutest child in the world, I swear. He looks more and more like his day everytime I see him! ): Anyway, so I accidetnally broke one of the pageant winner's award. I broke the first runner-up's award by accident. Luis came to pick me up again because I had no ride home. He's a sweetheart, huh? The next day, which was Sunday was the same routine, just without the opening ceremony and the awards. We had the Little Kids Pageant that day. There were at least 30 kids that day. I got fat this whole weekend. I gained at least 5 lbs. from all that free food! Today was the reuniting of A+ sisters day. Nicki finally came. We took a picture, too. Too bad Kevin wasn't there. The picture would've been completely complete. (: The fashion show was different today. We came from one side, rather than two because we didn't have enough partners like the day before. Same routine with the Mrs. pageant. I had to hold the dish of questions. My feet were killing me! ): The prettiest lady won the two runner-ups were the ladies that I wanted to make it to that round. Katie had taken me home. I had to stay up to finish all my homework. That was not fun. ): I was not looking forward to going back to school. I was sleep-deprived and I still am! :/ I was so out of it and everyone noticed it, too. This was the day I got mad at something and it just completely ruined my day. This week is our last week for Pennies for Patients fundraiser. I have a few activities during lunch tomorrow. I hope we'll have many people participate. I'm debating whether or not I should go to Sadies. I don't have enough money for it. Maybe I'll go since it IS my last Sadies. We have that game for Hollywood Knights next week. I'm super excited for that. I have 5 tickets, anybody want to buy one? It's $8 pre-sale and $10 at the door. We have famous celebs coming to play. That cute guy that plays "Gary" on the show "What I Like About You" is going to be there! *squeals. I failed my government test. Oh, how I loathe thee, Mr. Hernandez. -_- I hope you get a pink slip. Grr. I blame you for that grade on my test. He didn't even go over the questions with us. The notes that most of the students gave weren't accurate enough or was totally off. -__- I'm really going to try to let things go, now. Things that I've been hearing from others are really getting to me and it's getting to the point where I just can't take it anymore. I'm done! I'm over that s***. I can only take so much and handle so much. I wish things were only that simple! I can't let myself be in this state of mind. I decided that it's time to really try and let go. It's wasting my time and it's wasting others' time, too. I don't want to care so much anymore. I want to stop this infatuation feeling. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to fall, but I did, and I fell HARD. Now, I'm letting go. I've realized that I can do so much better. Whatever, it's his loss. He lost something REAL good. Now, I'm moving on to bigger and better things: appreciating life much more than I did before. I may be saying this now and go back to how I was before with missing him and contemplating, thinking about him as much as I did before, etc. but I'll look back and read this and remind myself that it was his loss and I can do so much better. Thanks to all my friends who have helped me get by each day. Much appreciation and love to all of you. There's others out there that have it far more worse than I do. I think it's time for me to go to seep, now. Good night, anonymous readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment