Saturday, February 14, 2009

FEB14O9

Good morning! It's 9:50am and I'm already awake. It's Valentine's Day, so "Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!" I think this holiday is so overrated. I mean, just yesterday at school, I saw thousands of red balloons all over and flowers and such. *gags. Let's talk about yesterday at school since I'm discussing the topic of that day. I'm broke this year so I couldn't buy bags of candies and pass them out to my friends at school. :/ 1st period, I did work and was wondering why this "someone" texted me. What's her face got me mad. During 2nd period, I had to go collect the boxes of donations from the assigned classrooms I had on my list for the fundraiser we're doing called "Pennies for Patients". The money we make goes towards children that are cancer, leukemia, etc. patients. It's for a good cause, I promise. (: I got Luis to help me carry the boxes because I was not about to carry 4 boxes of coins all by myself. I also found out that he was going to purchase me a Valentine's Day Gram from French Club, but he didn't have any money. I thought that was totally cute. It's the thought that counts. I got Jerry, my brudder("brother")to get me a gram. I got the ugliest bear ever! In 3rd period, we were listening to presentations. I couldn't stop laughing at Phong. :P Sorry, bestfrannnn! I got a Dum Dum lollipop. Yummayyyyy in my tummayyyyy! I was in the Activities Office during 4th period because I had to blow up balloons for the Valentine's Day picture thing during lunch. Before I started blowing up balloons, Luis asked me to go with him to the gym to give McClarty some papers. He took my lollipop. ): I had Van, Crystal, Jessica, Jerry, Alex, Jason, Tony, and Luis help me. I blew up a balloon inside a balloon. I had nasty blisters after. ): Maggie had these cute heart-shaped balloons with Taz on it that says "Be Valentine" so I blew some up to see if we could sell those balloons at lunch along with the balloon in a balloon ones. Luis made fun of me for popping the first balloon I tried blowing up. Stupid asshole! It's okay, I laughed at him when he popped the first balloon he blew up, too. He would NOT stop tickling me when I tried blowing up the balloons. I guess you can say we established that we were each other's Valentine; he just didn't know. LOL. He blew me a balloon that said "Love You" on it, so I took his permanent marker and drew his name under the "You" and put "-cutayyyyy (:" under his name and gave it to him. He copied my idea, blew up one for me again, drew on it, and handed it to me. Hahaha. During lunch, we had Buddha's banda come out and perform. Angie dragged me into the crowd and dance with them. I'm thinking to myself "I stand out in this crowd because I'm the only Asian here! FUCK IT" and I was just trying to dance like how everyone else was. Then I went back to the lunch area and sat down to finish my candy. Then I went to the Student Store with Luis. I forgot to bring money to get Jamba Juice. ): Oh well! Griselda brought some bomb ass chocolate-covered strawberries. During 5th period, we were focusing on Hamlet again. We watched 2 different versions of Act I, Scene 2, I believe where King Claudius and Queen Gertrude speak to Hamlet about why he is so sad and how the reader knows that what Hamlet says, the king and queen see it one way, but Hamlet truly means it another way. This scene leads into Hamlet's soliloguy where he wants to kill himself, but he cannot do it because it is considered a sin and his fate would be worse if he does so. I walked to the English building towards the front where it's connected to the Learning Center to wait for Luis because I always walk with him to his 6th. He had a game yesterday, so "film" didn't start until 3pm. I walked around with Angie, Lee, and Luis for about 5 minutes until we decided where to hang out. Stupid Luis licked my face when he had whipcream in his mouth. Gross much? I think so. We ended up hanging out in Mr. Griffith's classroom. As we walked down the hall, we ran into some of Griffith's kids like Brian, Alex, Tony, and Chris. Luis kept hitting me with MY umbrella. We ran into Wendy and went with her to the library so she can print her application for one of Hawaii's universities. After school, we hung out in front of the new building for a little bit and then I left home. I found out some things that pissed me off, but whatever. I'm moving on and letting go. (: It's all gravy, baby! I went to the mall with my brudder because he wanted a new suit or something like that. We had these 20% off coupons for H&M. I picked out a shirt for him. He didn't like the other shirts I picked out. Butthole. I ended up staying home the whole night. I did a lot of thinking last night, but that wasn't enough. Now, here I am, at 10:33am BLOGGING. LOL. I wonder what I'm going to end up doing today. I'll update later on.






Hello. I'm back again on this blogger site thingurmabobber. I'm here to update on the rest of my day and how it went. I went to the mall today to attempt my returning of the dress I wore to Spirit 2009. It was an epic fail. I met up with Miranda, Wendy Ochoa and Ruiz, Lee, Lolita, and Jio. We walked around since today was Lee's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE (: <333 Anyway, so today was basically horrible aside from being with the donut kids. I ended up driving to Pasadena to visit an old friend. I ended up getting lost because SOMEONE gave me incorrect directions. I ended up driving back home and eating McDonald's. Gross, I know. ): Depressing Valentine's Day, I swear. I hate "bitchassness". You know who the hell you are. I don't know what the hell is up your ass, but honestly, whatever your problem is at home, you do NOT need to put out your anger on me. I didn't deserve all those stupid snotty remarks and attitude that you gave me. -__- That's what basically ruined my Valentine's Day. Now, I'm just sitting here on my bed typing up this blog while I listen to the Oompa Loompa guys sing in the Johnny Depp version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I watched The Princess Diaries earlier, but I got bored of it because it was repeated over and over for 3-4 hours. I'll come back tomorrow and blog some more. I'm going to vent out some more. I'm going to enjoy my fruit punch juice and my movie and texting. (: Good night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment