Friday, February 13, 2009

extremely confused.

so, basically this is my first blog on blogspot. (: i'm in a stupid confusing situation that i brought upon myself. it all started off as a little secret game, but i took the chance of falling, and i fell pretty hard, probably the hardest i've ever fell and this is what i get in return for taking that chance. i don't even know what i want anymore, and neither does this person. i want to figure out what i want once he knows what he wants, but i can't do that. i gotta stop thinking about how he feels and what he's thinking. i need to thinking about what my priorities are, what the hell I want, and so on. sigh this is a lot harder than i thought. only time will tell, i guess.

so the randomest person that I thought would never talk to me in a million years randomly texted me last night. i haven't spoken to him in a very long time and he had the nerve to speak to me NOW. whatever. i'm stuck in a rut. someone help me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment