Sunday, February 15, 2009

Angry -_-

I'm extremely pissed off at the moment and I'm very annoyed, too. It's time to freakin' vent out right now. Before I start venting out, I'm going to tell you how my day went so far. I woke up extremely early for no darn reason and I got ready for temple. I waited for mother to come home with the car because father was going to O.C. with his car. I went to Jamba Juice and bought myself the drink "Razzmatazz" and it was mmmgoood. I went to temple and went to class. I ate vegetarian Vietnamese bread with my Jamba Juice. It was extremely fulfilling. (: I hung out with an old friend and chit-chatted for about an hour or so. We discussed some past events and I called him an idiot. He totally agrees. It's okay, I was also an idiot, too. Now back to my venting. I hate the fact that everyone wants to toss in their two cents of why Luis and I broke up. I'm just going to believe the reason he gave me the day we broke up is true. He broke up with me because we both wanted two different things. I wanted a serious relationship and he wasn't ready for one. Now everyone else needs to SHUT THE F*** UP about what the real reason could be. Stop trying to figure out why he really broke up with me. Stop butting into our relationship. Stop putting words into other people's mouths. I've been hearing so much BULLS*** from people. They're coming to me and asking if this and that and this and that is true. Why don't you guys just mind your own f***ing business and let us handle this ourselves? Because of all the assumptions you guys made, it got me to have second thoughts on what Luis and I had. It got me to think that he used me and all of these stupid negative assumptions started popping into my head. You guys seriously need to STOP. You all need to f***ing get your s*** straight. If you want the truth, come speak to me and Luis about it. Come to us and ask us yourself. Don't listen to what others say and pass that around if you don't even know if it's true because it wasn't said from OUR mouths. This is why I dislike high school so much. So many rumors are spreaded and it gets me super pissed off. Whomever you are, shut your f***ing bulls***ting mouth. You have NO right to speak on our behalf. If you guys want to know what truly happened, either of us will tell you when we're ready and if we trust you and your judgment. It annoys the crap out of me how this has been going on since the break up. Can you guys NOT understand that we just want to be left alone? Why the hell do you care SO much about our relationship anyway? We're still good friends. Do you guys have nothing better to do but gossip about our relationship? F***! Talk about something that's worth talking about next time, okay? Just stay out of my and his business.

No comments:

Post a Comment