Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today's the BIG DAY (:

Basically today is Graduation. In about 12 hours, I will be a high school graduate. YAY! I can't believe it, but we did it. We survived high school! I'll get back onto the graduating subject in a bit. I would like to update and possibly pour out my feelings. Last Saturday, I went to my niece's one month celebration. I basically hung out with the A+ girls and guys & played with my nephew and rocked the niece to sleep. We ate lots and lots of really good food. We watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." That movie is very interesting, but the couple has too much sex. On Sunday, we had our Baccalaureate ceremony along with our panaromic picture that I forgot to order ): After the ceremony, I took a few pictures and headed out to temple for a visit. They all questioned my attire because I was in a dress. I headed out to CSULA after temple to take my math placement test, and my goodness, I got LOST on the way there. That's freakin' SAD ): After the test, I went to go grub with Jamador at Vietnam Kitchen. Their spring rolls were delicious! Yummy! I watched UP that day, too. It's such a cute movie!!! On Monday, we had graduation practice and I lost my ticket because I came late. I sit in the 5th row. It was hot and I had allergies from the grass. Practice was extremely boring. Same thing happened on Tuesday. On Tuesday, I was a bit more annoyed because there are really immature girls that dislike me and like to shout out "BITCH" behind my back OUT LOUD but not to my face. It amazes me how they're still able to act like little middle school kids when they're f***ing seniors in high school. Grow the f*** up, already. I'm tired of your middle school bulls***. It also annoys me how people assume that I've done this or that or have said this or that from what people tell them instead of coming to me and asking me themselves. That's just straight out stupid. Never assume because you end up making an ass out of yourself. I want to get away from this stupid high school drama. People seriously need to grow up. Even I need to grow up, but I'm done dealing with this crap. I'm so glad I'm graduating today so I don't have to see any of those stupid faces again or even hear from them. UGH! I'm ready for the college life. I'm ready to socialize and be out there in the world. I'm ready to expand my knowledge a little more and become a way better and bigger(not physically) person. I have a good feeling that tonight's going to be amazing. I just want to take the time to tell all of my friends how much I appreciate them for always being there for me and listening to my stupid dramatic stories and all that. I thank them for sticking around through the thick and thin. I want to thank them for showing me a different meaning to life and always opening my eyes and heart to a new perspective. I honestly don't know how else I can show my appreciation. Losing certain friends also opened my eyes. It's about equality, not quantity. I'm going to miss each and every single one of you differently. It's been an amazing, crazy, hot tranny mess of 4 years that we've shared. Thanks for being part of those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment