Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Countdown BEGINS (:

Hello blog readers! I'm sitting in AP Gov kicking back in a way. There's some kids playing some game and most of us are on the computers. I believe it's time to update (: I just performed in my last Spring Choir Concert a few weeks ago. On May 28, 2009 ): The day before was our assemblies. They showed our video of A Cappella singing at the Knicks' game in New York. AMAZEBALLS! Hahaha. On the day of the concert, I had my hair curled and pinned up so that later that night, my hair would stay curled. I helped David and some other kids paint the "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" backdrop during 6th period. We also helped set up the risers and shells, too. We decorated the stage with silver streamers and lights. Then I had my mom drop off my pearl necklace and sunglasses for the Lionettes' dance after school. Practice for A Cappella was at 3:45pm. The stage was so HOT! I wanted to go get food, but I had no car because mother didn't want to lend me the van ): I went with Teddy to go get Art's but then I had to drive back to practice with Madrigals -__- Mike ended up getting me two tacos. YUMMAYYYYY. I stayed in the dressing room with the girls so we can get ready for the performance. I had Jocelyn do my make-up since Lionettes were up first. I had to leave my dress to dance in for Lionettes on stage because we had no time to run back and get dressed after the Madrigals second performance. I messed up in each dance HAHAHA. I loved dancing for A Cappella. We went all out that night and it was pretty awesome. I got to see Jamador after the dance (: We didn't hang out enough, but I texted him until I fell asleep at home. We went to BJ's afterwards and I was a bit annoyed due to some reservation problems. We all sat down and some of them left because they were going to charge for an extra table or whatever, but I didn't care; you either stay and eat or you just leave; FUCK the drama. I had a blast at dinner though<3>
[continued June 11, 2009]
After the video project was over, I had an emergency call and I had to go pick up someone. Afterwards, I left to go hang out with Josh at his house. I have no clue what we did. I think we napped, ate sticky rice, drink boba, watched movies, and played cards all day. Then I had to prepare for Senior Boards. I was sooooo nervous, it's not even funny. I had to practice my speech with the english class. It was so nerve wrecking. I kept going over 5 minutes. I had too much information on my card. I had to rewrite my card over like 5 times. Then the day of the boards actually came. We all had to dress up as if we were going in for a corporate interview. My appointment time was at 8:43. I was so nervous because I had Mr. Hernandez on the panel and we had debates in his class and it did not go so well when I had to go up. Anyway, I had 3 other people along with Mr. Hernandez on the panel. I had the school nurse, one of the people who work at the district office, and an alumni from last year. I think I talked under 5 minutes and 30 seconds. I'm not sure, I have to look at my score sheet again. Senior boards were finally over. I had to present after school at the open house to underclassmen and other seniors. The dinner wasn't so great. I got a 93 on my presentation (: AWESOME. The next day was our last renaissance assembly of the year! Wendy and Aimara made me a cute shirt TEEHEEHEE (: THe first assembly went by well and so did the second one. I liked drumline's performance THE BEST (: It was AMAZEBALLS. I didn't go to third period at all. Fourth period, there was nothing to do. 5th period, I don't remember hahahaha. After school, I went home to get ready for Aloha. I went over to Josh's to talk things out with some stupid things that had happened during that week. Everything went well. I went to go get Yogurtland afterwards and headed back to school for the dance. The line was long ): Some kids were drunk, buzzed, high, and rolling and it really annoyed me. The dance was really hot and it smelled, but I had fun. I had a headache so I left early. Josh gave me tylenol and I napped. I went to Denny's with some of the kids to eat (: I had the sampler. It was mmmmmmmmm delicious. I'm lazy. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment