Saturday, June 13, 2009

Amazing Day

Hello (: I'm in such a wonderful mood today. Well, it's more of a happy mood from the day before. There's not really much to say about last weekend. On Saturday, June 6th, I believe I stayed home for the first time in so many weekends. HAHAHA. Sunday was pretty fun. I went to chill with the cousins' and roamed the mall for funzies. Then I started counting down to the days until seniors officially check out of school. I still had work to do in first period. I made up all the work in time and I sure hope I passed that final with an "A". In second period, we sang as usual, but had the returners sing on their own for us seniors to listen. We didn't do anything in third period. We only watched videos, used the computers, and played Taboo. Fourth period was boring as usual. We had to get ready for our show and tell final. I made a collage of New York for my final presentation that I had to say in Spanish for 30 seconds or more. In 5th period, we did our "This I Believe" essays/speeches. Man, majority of the females in the class teared up as they read their "This I Believe" speeches. It really opened up my eyes to a new side that I saw of them that I have never ever seen. It really amazes me how strong these girls and guys with their physical ability to not show their mental weakness. Lots of those speeches really did get to me and I also shared my tears with them. Senior check-out day made me really sad. We were all signing each other's yearbooks. Mr. Whisler sang the song he always sings to the seniors and it made me cry to the point where I had a headache the whole day. I forgot to drop off my yearbook for my counselor to sign ): I need more pages for people to write in. We should have insert pages. Friday was the first day we came to school as non-students. It was extremely boring at Baccalaureate practice. After the practice, Hieu dropped me off at Josh's house so I could wake his ass up to make him get ready to go see people at Gabrielino. I napped for a bit while he was in the shower. Then we drove off to San Gabriel. I haven't seen the side I used to live on in forever! It felt so nice seeing everything from back when I lived there. As soon as we got to campus, the first person I saw was Miranda (: I haven't seen her since the football game. FYI, I haven't seen THESE kids in 10 freakin' years. 10 YEARS, dude! That's a long time! After that, I saw Emilia, Katie, Juliana, Gianna, Sean, and Conrad. Gianna didn't remember Josh and I. Bummer! Afterwards, I saw Allison. I still have a picture of her and I back in kindergarten when we went on this one farm trip. We tried seeing if Jessica Stewart remembered us, but that failed. We saw Bianca and Kimberly. Kimberly doesn't remember us at all. Josh wanted to see Anthony Cruz, so we went to see him, and DAMN he looks good! =X We saw Andrew, Natalie, Efren, Derek, Danny Dang, Danny Van and Tanya afterwards. We caught up with a bunch of memories from kindergarten up until like 2nd grade I think, because that's when I left Wilson. It amazes me how I can remember their faces so well along with the childhood memories I had there. I feel like I have accomplished something that I would so do before I died. It made me really miss Tyler, too. RIP. Aaron had left to Alabama for Speech Nationals or something like that. Now we're going to plan this whole reunion dinner and such so that we can really all catch up before we totally party ways. I've really missed all of them. After this, we headed back to Josh's house and watched Big Fish. He napped while I was watching it. I didn't get to finish the movie. ): Then we went to his little sister's graduation. I thought it was pretty cute what each student had to do. Interesting school, I'll tell you. After, I headed out to the A Cappella party. I ate like a fatty. I signed yearbooks. I made people sign mine. I jumped in the jumper. I got my award. I took a bunch of pictures. I hugged and sang with the group for the last time. ): *teartear. We watched our Spring Concert DVD (: Awesomeness, I tell you. Now I'm at home getting ready to seeeeep! T00DLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment