Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Government Class

I'm currently in AP Gov working with my group on a project we have to do for the rest of the year. We have 4 debates coming up. How exciting! I haven't blogged in so long. It's close to almost a month already. JEEZ! I'm missing some assignments for my Senior Quest. I'm close to failing government, but I am determined to bring my grade up to a C+ at least. April 25th was RHS and WCHS' prom that I knew of. I went to UCR for the Highlander Day event this day, too. I met up with Kristine Porte, my future dormmate at UCR. (: The campus was a lot bigger than I thought. I took a lot of pamphlets and papers to read at home. We took a tour of our dorm. I'm glad I chose EastLo. (: After, I went to go pick up my prom dress from Linda's. I haven't seen her in forever! After, I went to the movies and prom. FUNZIES (: The week after, I basically studied and studied for the upcoming AP tests. I went on a field trip with Lionetttes to RHS for our performance. I forgot a lot of the words to the German song. =X Andy and Viet stopped by to visit me which was really sweet. We got "Superior" as our grading, which was pretty awesome. I finally bought my prom ticket :D April 30th was the official Senior Ditch Day, but I chose not to ditch because I found that it was pointless to ditch and go to the movies, something that I could do after school or on the weekend. LAME. On May 2, I had to go to temple to help set up for Buddha's birthday. What a tiring day! I went to eat Chicken Hainam at this Vietnamese restaurant near the CVS near New and Valley. YUMMAYYY! Then I went to temple to make a bunch of lotus' and OMG, it took me an hour to make just one. I hung out with Andrew, Derek, Andy, and Jonathan afterwards. We had adventures at K-Mart, San Gabriel Superstore, and Wal Mart. (: They're such little kids, I swear! I went to Orange County afterwards with my dad to visit my grandmother. She does NOT look Vietnamese anymore. She looks more like..white and Indian to me. =X I didn't come home until 12. I woke up the next day, which was Sunday, at 8am. I got ready and left the house at 9:30 to get food. I went to get the Lexus washed. I was supposed to be at temple at 10, but I didn't get there until 10:45 because the car wash took longer than I thought. I left Le Phat Dan early to go to Katie's baby shower. I ate steak, chips & dip, and bunch of candies. I left home early to study for the AP Gov test which was the next day. I went to go play pool at Henry's with Minh, Daren, and Luis. It was pretty fun! It was my first time playing and I won Minh and Daren. I haven't played Henry and Luis yet. I thought the test was easier than I thought, but the FRQ's killed me. ): Prom is coming up this Saturday. I'm way excited. YAY! I haven't had access to the internet for a good week. I'm dying! The only way to contact me now is through text messages and phone calls. I check my email every single day in Physiology. )': The SBC Yahoo guy better come on Monday like he told my brother he would. Sigh. So much DRAMA! I'll vent when I get my internet back. BLEH. IMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment