Thursday, February 18, 2010

Late Night Blog

What's up for those who actually read this? It's 1:56AM and I'm sitting in the dark in my dorm watching t.v. while webcamming with my manfriend. Kristine, my roommate, is currently sleeping. I decided to write a little short blog because I'm bored. I was reading through my old xanga blogs earlier and I honestly can't believe I wrote those blogs. There were so many grammar errors as well as realizing how stupid I was back in high school. I wrote blogs about how much I "loved" Josh Ollenberger. ROFLMFAO, right? Some events I wrote about in those blogs, I don't even remember. It's just really funny to see all the things I wrote. Almost every blog was about a boy. I need to lay off the whole boy crazy thing. Hahaha. I'll type up a meaningful blog later today. I'm getting pretty tired. I have an 8AM class tomorrow ): Toodleloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment